This includes the hard case, 2 sets of grips and 2 magazines.
Beretta modified the model 92SB slightly to create the 92SB-F (the "F" added to denote entry of the model in U.S. Government federal testing) by making the following changes:
- Design of all the parts to make them 100% interchangeable to simplify maintenance for large government organizations.
- Squared off the front of the trigger guard so that one could use finger support for easier aiming.
- Recurved the forward base of the grip to aid aiming.
- Hard chromed the bore to protect it from corrosion and to reduce wear.
- New surface coating on the slide called Bruniton, which allegedly provides better corrosion resistance than the previous plain blued finish.