RDB stands for Rifle Downward-ejecting Bullpup. This variant features a high-impact resistant Zytel forend with built-in Picatinny-style rail on the bottom for mounting accessories. Like all the RDB variants, it’s completely ambidextrous, accurate and compact.
Like no ordinary bullpup, the RDB series of rifles redefines the platform. You’ve never experienced balance or a trigger quite like this in any other design. The RDB is completely ambidextrous due to its patented downward-ejection, magazine catch/release placement, intuitive safety and reversible operating handle. The RDB series of bullpups delivers a 5.56/.223 ballistic advantage in a very compact package that’s easy to manipulate for just about anyone.
- Downward Ejection: This unrivaled design sends spent brass downward through the stock, behind the magwell making it a truly ambidextrous bullpup rifle. Gone are the days of hot gas and brass flying out of a side-ejection port... you're welcome, southpaws.
- Unparalleled Trigger System: Bullpup triggers are notoriously bad, so we tackled that issue head on and won. This trigger is incredibly smooth, with a nice take-up and clean break. Combined with a 1:7 twist barrel, all RDB models offer excellent accuracy.
- Adjustable Gas System: All of the RDB models operate off of the same adjustable gas piston system. This feature allows the user to tailor the bolt carrier speed to eliminate excessive recoil while running a suppressor and ensure reliability for various loads.
- Caliber: .223 Rem / 5.56 NATO
- Capacity: 5
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Operating System: Short Stroke Gas Piston
- Stock: Fixed
- Sights: Flat Top Rail
- Barrel: 20"
- Twist: 1:7"
- Safety: Cross-Bolt
- Overall Length: 30"
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.