The X10 is the elite version of the MantisX. The MantisX is a breakthrough tech product that helps you train more efficiently. While attached to your firearm, it continuously collects movement data before, during, and after each shot, providing real-time feedback on your shooting mechanics. The sensor connects via Bluetooth LE to any iOS or Android device, and complex algorithms analyze movement patterns. MantisX is designed for your firearm, for use in both live fire and dry fire shooting.
In addition to everything the X3 and X7 do, key features of the X10 include:
- Recoil analysis
- Holster Draw Analysis
- Dynamic Shooting (rapid fire, multi-target, shooting on the move)
- Software support for all shooting sports (pistol, rifle, shotgun, archery)
Collecting thousands of data points per second, the X10 analyzes your shooting in real-time. For pistols, rifles, and shotguns. The X10 works with dry fire, live fire, airsoft/CO2, and simulated weapons systems.
Includes BR7 barrel mount adapter for rifles and shotguns.
**Future free app updates
Feedback and detailed descriptions of your shot, as well as recommendations for correction, are categorized 12 different ways:
- Pushing forward
- No follow through
- Breaking wrists up
- Breaking wrists down
- Too much trigger finger
- Too little trigger finger
- Tightening grip while pulling trigger
- Slapping the trigger
- Tightening fingers
- Anticipating recoil
Dimensions: 1.3" x 1" x 0.75" LxWxH
HOW DOES MANTISX WORK?
- ATTACH THE DEVICE: Connect MantisX to the accessory rail, just like other accessories.
- CONNECT THE PHONE: Install the smartphone application, turn on MantisX, and pair the device with a phone via Bluetooth. Available for both Android and iOS.
- COLLECT THE DATA: Evaluate shooting performance, identify areas of improvement, and track progress over time.
WHAT EXACTLY DOES MANTISX DO?
- ANALYZES EVERY SHOT: MantisX detects each shot you make, analyzes the movement of the firearm during the trigger pull, and assigns a score to each shot that signifies deviation from the aiming position.
- PROMOTES IMPROVEMENT: Based on the movement patterns of the firearm, MantisX identifies areas of improvement and provides coaching that will improve your mechanics, your score, and your precision.
- TRACKS PERFORMANCE: MantisX keeps track of all your shooting sessions and generates useful reports that will help you identify your shooting trends, gauge your progress, and set adequate improvement goals.
WHO USES MANTISX?
- INDIVIDUALS: With MantisX, practice anytime and anywhere. Analyze each shot you make, keep tabs on your performance overtime, and hone your shooting mechanics by following our data-driven suggestions.
- INSTRUCTORS: As an instructor, manage your students more efficiently with MantisX, spending more time on actually coaching rather than watching people shoot. MantisX also provides hard data for students to see.
- AGENCIES: Agencies help their cadets and employees gain and maintain excellent marksmanship skills necessary for military and law enforcement service. MantisX also assists in training for qualification exams.