||Out of stock
||1 - 3 Weeks
The Nakamura is a beautiful gentleman's tactical folder. At just under four inches closed, it is very comfortable in the pocket. The CPM-S90V stainless steel coupled with AXIS lock functionality and carbon fiber handles with stainless liners, makes this a top US made folder in our book! A unique tool steel, CPM-S90V is a martensitic stainless steel to which vanadium and carbon have been added for superior wear resistance. CPM-S90V offers substantial improvements in wear resistance over 440C, D2 and other high chromium steels, with corrosion resistance equal to or better than 440C. The contoured carbon fiber handles are a contemporary, premium composite of thin strands of carbon tightly woven into various weave patterns, then set in resin, which is most commonly clear but can be color tinted. It offers great looks and is exceptionally strong for its minimal weight. The 484-1 Nakamura AXIS by Benchmade Knives brings the best of both worlds: detailed design and functional strength.
- Mechanism: AXIS Lock
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Handle: Contoured carbon fiber with stainless steel liners
- Extra: Blue anodized aluminum pivot ring and barrel spacers
- Nakamura Design
- Blade Length: 3.08"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Handle Thickness: 0.57"
- Blade Material: CPM-S90V Super Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-61 HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Drop-Point
- Handle Material: Contoured Carbon Fiber with Stainless Steel Liners
- Weight: 3.52 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Reversible, Silver, Split-Arrow, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 7.03"
- Closed Length: 3.95"
- Made in USA