The Model 700 SPS Tactical is a highly maneuverable member of the family. It’s built for tack-driving accuracy with a 20" heavy-contour tactical-style barrel and dual-point pillar bedding in its black synthetic stock. Hogue® overmoldings on the stock facilitate sure handling, and it has a semi-beavertail fore-end for added stability off a rest.
- 20" heavy barrel
- X-Mark Pro® externally adjustable trigger
- Hogue® overmolded pillar-bedded stock
- Durable satin black oxide metal finish
- Hinged floorplate magazine
- SuperCell® Recoil Pad
- Caliber: .308 WIN
- Capacity: 5
- Action: Bolt
- Stock: Black Hogue Overmoulded
- Sights: Drilled/Tapped for Scope Base
- Barrel: 20" Heavy, Cold Hammer Forged
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Twist: 1:10
- Safety: Thumb
- Trigger: Factory Set @ 3.5 LBS., Adjustable to 2.5 LBS.
- Overall Length: 39.75"
- Weight: 7.5lbs