Designed for home protection, the M&P12 shotgun is packed with features in a compact, maneuverable package. Chambered in 12 gauge, the M&P12 offers maximum ammo adaptability to suit the needs of the user and accepts a combination of standard 2 ¾”, 3” magnum, and mini-shell loads. The M&P12 also features an ergonomic M&P grip, ambidextrous controls, picatinny-style rail, and more.
- Reciprocating cover with release button for clearing damaged shells
- Assist buttons on each magazine tube to make loading/unloading easier
- Push button magazine tube selector
- Ammo adaptability
- Two independent magazine tubes
- Tactile loaded chamber indicator
- M&P grip with four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts
- Ambidextrous safety selector
- Picatinny-style rail on top for sights/optics
- M-LOK® slots on barrel shroud
- 15-inch cable lock
- Foam-lined, hard, carry case
- Choke tube wrench
- Modiﬁed and cylinder choke tubes included (Rem® Choke compatible threads)
- Ambidextrous QD push button base on the buttstock
- Model: M&P®12
- Caliber: 12 Gauge
- Capacity: 6 rounds of 3” shells per tube, 7 rounds of 2-3/4” shells per tube
- Colour: Matte Black
- Safety: Ambidextrous safety selector
- Action: Pump Action
- Stock: Synthetic Fixed Stock
- Grip: M&P with Four Interchangeable Palmswell Grip Inserts
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome-Moly Vanadium Steel
- Barrel Length: 19"
- Length: 27.8"
- Width: 3.7"
- Height: 8.7"
- Weight: 132.8 oz.