Nitro Solvent is specially designed for the serious skeet and trap shooter. It neutralizes the corrosive acid residue built up from the plastic shot shells.
- Heavy duty solvents quickly remove leading, powder residue and metal fouling for a sparkling clean bore.
- Spray can ends loss of effectiveness due to evaporation of solvents and ends contamination due to dirty particles.
- Maybe harmful around painted metal, plastic, synthetic stocks or varnished stocks.
- It is recommended that the firearm be re-treated with G96 Gun Treatment, G96 Gun Oil or G96 Synthetic CLP Gun Oil after use.
- 170.1g / 6 oz. Aerosol Can
- Spray onto patch.
- Push slowly through bore from breech end and out through muzzle.
- Swap with another saturated patch working both ways.
- Then push through a dry patch â€“ rub well.
- Change patches until patch comes out perfectly clean.
- Always wipe out bore before firing.