We carefully select every component to ensure uniformity, then load to exacting specifications to provide pinpoint accuracy. Each cartridge is loaded with either Hornady® A-MAX® bullets, our high-performance boattail hollow points, or the new, radically superior ELD® Match bullets. Stringent quality control ensures proper bullet seating, consistent charges and pressures, optimal velocity, consistent overall length and repeatable accuracy.
- The Perfect Tip - The new Heat Shield tip on the ELD Match bullet creates the perfect meplat and outperforms BTHP bullets.
- Hornady Match Bullets - Hornady Match rifle ammunition is loaded with the most accurate, consistent match bullets in the world, featuring our AMP bullet jackets.
- Specially Selected Cases - Cases are carefully selected based on strict criteria: wall thickness uniformity, internal capacity, case weight and consistent wall concentricity.
- Carefully Matched Powder - Powder is matched carefully to each specific load for optimal pressure, velocity and consistent accuracy.
- Stringent Quality Control - With extremely tight tolerances and strict quality control, all Hornady Match ammunition features superior lot-to-lot consistency. From the bullet seating to the optimal charges and velocities, Hornady Match ammunition is designed to live up to company founder, J.W. Hornady's original goal: "Ten bullets through one hole."
- Caliber: 6.5 PRC
- Weight: 147 Grain
- Bullet Style: ELD
- Casing: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 2910 fps.
- Energy at Muzzle: 2764 ft. lbs.